Learn why “owning everything” is a founding principle of my business! In this article I explain exactly what you can own when taking your business online, and why it’s vital to the very life of your business.
How to Know Exactly What to Write...and When
You have readers with differing needs & goals... How do you keep them all engaged with your content?
You want to keep your readers coming back to your website to help them move their own goals and challenges forward...
Here's how to know what to write about next & how to keep your readers engaged and eagerly waiting for your next article!
PLUS...writing resources & tools to help you create better content...faster!
Content is the Heartbeat of Your Website
- Understanding Content Types
- Creating Your Own Content Goals
- Understanding Google's "Content Rules"
- Conducting Your Own Content Assessment
- Audience Expectations
Content Formatting: Essential for Readers & SEO
- Content Rule #1: Readers First!
- Why 'Content Structure' is essential
- Structural Benefits of SEO
- How to Structure Content for Online Reading
What If You Don't Have a List or Audience?
- Start Where You Are!
- Research "starting points"
- Proper Community Etiquette
- Research Resources & Recommendations
Writing & Research Tools
- Writing Tools
- Research Tools
- Note-taking Tools
- Research Strategies
Content Marketing is where Writing & Marketing converge!
Fortunately for us, it's also the solopreneur's single most effective & efficient marketing strategy -- without having the luxury of a research or editing team!
Knowing what to write when is the key to successfully building your audience!
Download my FREE "Content Types Cheatsheet!"
Enter your text here...
Don't know where to start?
Take a look at the Featured Articles below
July 20, 2020
Did you know? Over 1/3 of the ALL the world’s websites are built with WordPress!
Learn why I only teach WordPress. In this article, I share my top 5 reasons for using WordPress… PLUS a hidden advantage you may never have considered!
November 7, 2018
Why joining the ranks of the self-employed can often feel like jumping off a cliff and not knowing how to swim! Learn my “4 Keys” to fast track your solopreneur success developed over my 20 years of solopreneurship.
New Writing & Content tutorials are published regularly!
I've taught hundreds of students over the recent years in private, face-to-face classes. But there were still hundreds more who could not attend these classes for a variety of reasons: traffic, conflicts with work hours, child care problems, and more!
I'm currently customizing these classes into tutorials -- specifically designed for online delivery -- to reach anyone who wants to learn.
More Ways to Get Help
- Check out the main topics above in the main navigation... These topics comprise the primary focus of this website, as they are the areas where most of my students often need direction.
- Look for the featured articles sections,+ on each of the topic pages... I've selected them specifically to get you started on the ideal foundation...
- Check out the "Start Here" page -- It's specifically for the first -time visitor!
- Get in touch! Let me know what your biggest website or business challenges are right now
Check out my WordPress Roadmap to learn the best way to get started with WordPress...
And subscribe below to be notified when new tutorials are published.